roasted red pepper paleo hummus I made for August Adopt A Gluten-Free Blogger 2012
I’m back again, hosting this month’s Adopt A Gluten-Free Blogger event! If you are new to Adopt A Gluten-Free Blogger, it is the brainchild of Sea at Book of Yum. The goal is to allow gluten-free bloggers to get to know one another a bit better through reading their blogs, featuring them, and of course, testing out their recipes. It’s one of my favorite events, as I get a chance to try out recipes that I’ve so long drooled after.
Sea is still busy in Japan, working on her dissertation, so I offered to host again to help out. It’s my honor to be the host this month!
How do you participate?
Here’s how (if you aren’t a blogger but want to join in, you can! Read the info at the bottom of the post).
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or more!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And please don’t print their recipe on your post-just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at: alta (at) tastyeatsathome (dot) com with a photo of your recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post. PLEASE SIZE PHOTO TO BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 PIXELS WIDE. (Pretty please)
5) Post YOUR POST’S URL in a comment to this post, and if possible try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE September 28th (loose deadline; late sign-ups are OK)
Post your review and e-mail me by October 5th (firm deadline, no foolin’)
Now, this is a cool option if you don’t have a blog. You can still sign up to adopt a blogger, then snap a photo of the dish you’ve made and email me your name, the recipe’s URL and title, and the photo.
I will start the adoptions by adopting Beth of Tasty Yummies. Now it’s your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Beth of Tasty Yummies! (adopted by me, Alta of Tasty Eats At Home)