Cashew Granola I made for Adopt A Gluten-Free Blogger June 2012
I am excited and honored to host this month’s Adopt A Gluten-Free Blogger event! If you are new to Adopt A Gluten-Free Blogger, it is the brainchild of Sea at Book of Yum. The goal is to allow gluten-free bloggers to get to know one another a bit better through reading their blogs, featuring them, and of course, testing out their recipes. It’s one of my favorite events, as I get a chance to try out recipes that I’ve so long drooled after.
Sea is in Japan this summer, working on her dissertation, so several of us have offered to help her out. It’s my honor to be the host this month!
How do you participate?
Here’s how (if you aren’t a blogger but want to join in, you can! Read the info at the bottom of the post).
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or more!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And please don’t print their recipe on your post-just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at: alta (at) tastyeatsathome (dot) com with a photo of your recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post. PLEASE SIZE PHOTO TO BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 PIXELS WIDE. (Pretty please)
5) Post YOUR POST’S URL in a comment to this post, and if possible try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE August 28th (loose deadline; late sign-ups are OK)
Post your review and e-mail me by September 5 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
Now, this is a cool option if you don’t have a blog. You can still sign up to adopt a blogger, then snap a photo of the dish you’ve made and email me your name, the recipe’s URL and title, and the photo.
I will start the adoptions by adopting Sunny of And Love It Too!. Now it’s your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Sunny of And Love It Too! (adopted by me, Alta of Tasty Eats At Home)
4) Sugar And Spice Market (adopted by Jenny)
5) Unrefined Sweet Life (adopted by Susie)
7) Alta of Tasty Eats At Home (adopted by Rachel of The Crispy Cook – thanks Rachel!)